Any car mods?

Discussion in 'Support Center' started by sanjrang12, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanjrang12

sanjrang12 New Member Verified

India
    Except for factions having their own vehicles,
    I read that if you get premium you have special cars available. So, will we have any car mods in the start?
    Or atleast will we have the DLC cars available to buy?
    And how will we buy them? Can I have atleast a preview of the car dealer or something where we buy cars from ? ( screenshot or something like that )
    And how will the prices be like?
    I really want the DLC cars if we don't have custom car mods so I realllllly want an answer.

2. Oliver

Oliver Olive Bread Verified

United States
    RP Name:
    Dustin Forbes
    90% of the DLC vehicles are extremely fast, overpowered racing machines. They'd be appropriately priced to match the economy. Server side vehicle modifications are just about impossible at this stage in development and nowhere near a priority. There will be some form of preview for the dealership. Premium Vehicles will likely consist of exotic vehicles that people may not have a real legitimate reason for owning in this environment, like a T20.

As far as client side vehicle mods, we have yet to find out.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  3. sanjrang12

sanjrang12 New Member Verified

India
    A workaround for the DLC cars can be that the BSCO can make them completely illegal to drive on streets and can make them legal for only racing? ( Legal rallies ( lots of offroad space for epic rallies ), circuit races etc.Not saying we should do this now, but this definitely should be in the list of things to do once the server has a good population and we've added all the main features of the server.

4. Oliver

Oliver Olive Bread Verified

United States
    RP Name:
    Dustin Forbes
    Everything is a possibility. You should forward your actual ideas or proposals to this thread instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.