create a character stage

Discussion in 'Support Center' started by vyperalex, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vyperalex

vyperalex New Member Verified

United Kingdom
    So I got past app stage first try because I clearly explained everything, but now at the character section when i press Create A Character it goes and displays an error 404... any reason as to why it does that?

2. MalteseWolf

MalteseWolf Retired SeƱor 4dm1n Retired Staff Verified

Malta
    RP Name:
    Blaise Hendricks
    Hi @vyperalex ! That is normal at the moment, before creating a character is done entirely on the game server. I realise it is a little misdirecting to see 'Create a Character' button on the UCP when it doesn't work, and I'm sure we'll remove it or fix it up at a later stage. However at the moment our developer is focused on getting the in-game script in working order, so it might take a while. Don't worry though, whether on the UCP or on the server itself, you'll be able to create a character and start playing soon enough :)

In the meantime, have look around the forums and get involved in Discord. Stay tuned! :D

3. vyperalex

vyperalex New Member Verified

United Kingdom
    Hey @MalteseWolf ! Thanks for the reply, so do you mean that nobody can play yet until create a character is made and the server is developed? or can I log in and play? Thanks.

4. Castiel

Castiel Head of Community Assistance Senior Administrator Verified

United Kingdom
    You will be unable to connect to the game server until the 1/JAN/2017 as that is the expected release date however I assume means to create characters will be resolved shortly and thus you'll be able to connect to the game server and utilise said character. Standby and continue to check on the forums for regular updates.

Should you have any further questions, feel free to send myself or MalteseWolf a PM.

Thread locked.​

MalteseWolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.