Foreign Gangs, where do you plan to RP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kellerman, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Kellerman

Kellerman א Premium Verified

United Kingdom
    I've identified a worrying problem, I've driven around Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores but can't see anywhere suitable for non biker/redneck gangs to RP. I can't identify any buildings like apartment blocks for black gangs or Chinese/Italian restaurants or something for those type of gangs, also also nowhere for Hispanic gangs. So, those who are interested in that sort of RP or already run a faction, where do you actually plan to have your RP centred around?

2. Joshua

Joshua Community Assistance Lead Senior Administrator Premium Verified

United States
    I mean, you don't need commons to have a mexican/black gang. There are plenty of places, in my opinion where you could have a gang. You could have a huge Mexican can because of the factory there.

3. Sanctioned

Sanctioned New Member Verified

United States
    RP Name:
    Spencer Yuen
    The great thing about America is you can put any type of business in any type of setting because it's just that kind of place.
    So long as capitalism allows you to put a nail salon in the middle of a white neighborhood, you can do it.

The issue is not a lack of businesses, it's a lack of opportunity to own businesses. That is what is preventing a lot of roleplay and also stumping passive roleplay in the community.

4. Castiel

Castiel Administrator Administrator Premium Verified

United Kingdom
    I've seen a bunch of spots in which these type of factions could arise, you just need to think outside of the box and escape the stereotype.

Leafy and Kellerman like this.