Roleplay Suggestion for Robberies

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nick_Deo, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_Deo

Nick_Deo New Member Verified

India
    Necessary information

Provide a brief summary of the suggestion
    Roleplay Suggestion for Robberies

What service does this suggestion relate to?
    RP Server

Suggestion Details

Describe your suggestion in as much detail as possible.
    I suggest that for IC Robberies in game, each player carrying whatever amount of cash with him should be bound to give away all of it, when forced to do so.
    What I mean is, I've often seen on all RP servers I've played on, that when being robbed at gunpoint, players just declare some random fraction amount, of the money that they actually carry and give it to the robber. So if they are carrying a million, they say they got only 10 grand, pay it and leave. This is really non-RP in my opinion. What I suggest is, there should be a frisk like command to check the victim's cash in hand. Eg: '/friskmoney [ID]' which should only work when the victim's hands are up in the air. Upon using /friskmoney, the victim will get a notification to '/accept friskmoney'. When done, the robber gets to know the actual amount of money being carried by the victim.

Why do you feel this would be beneficial to the community if added?
    This solves two purposes:-
    a) Enhances RP
    b) Makes sure that people keep all their money deposited in the bank. This helps the economy function better and creates some actual use of the banking system for players. Whenever a player joins the server, he gets some cash, which is actually an addition of new cash to the server economy. So, Whatever amount gets added when each player joins should eventually be saved by the player along-with his income, in his bank a/c so that bank actually has enough deposits to lend loans and provide grants to players and businesses. This will help us to take the server to a very realistic and player-based economy in the future.

Additional Comments
    Of-course, newbies shouldn't be robbed and a minimum limit for robbing a player, like level 3 or 5 could solve that. To make it a fair game for the victims, the robber shouldn't be allowed to kill the victim if he has paid the money. If that's done, the victim can post a complaint with an SS of the same.

2. Junx

Junx New Member Verified

United Kingdom
    If your carrying a million it would be obvious anyway by a duffle bag of some sort which I believe is possible in GTA 5

but ye I agree

3. Zuthrex

Zuthrex Guest

Currently you can rob for the full amount they have on them. There's a maximum of you force them to withdraw from an ATM because of an IC withdrawal limit.

Thread locked. Feature is already planned exactly like this.

Fric and Oliver like this.
  4. Joshua

Joshua Head of Staff & Community Affairs Head Administrator Premium Verified

United States
    Achieved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.